edf91@att.net
Sun, 04 Feb 2001 04:23:35 +0000

> Why could the GP03S not have a core fighter? it does
> seem posible doesn't it? it's really similar to the

Because from what I know, it's simply impossible to build a linear seat into a
corefighter. It's like asking for a fast hard drive for a laptop (I know not that many
people will get this example, but it's the best I can think of at the moment...)

> GP01, which had a core fighter. or maybe not.

GP02 is in the same series, and it doesn't have a corefighter. The "supposed" GP04
don't have core fighter either, so any MS in the GP series don't have to have a
corefighter...

--
-Edmund Chiu
edf91@worldnet.att.net