MoJoJoJoTheEvil@aol.com
Sat, 3 Feb 2001 21:20:30 EST

       I was browsing through some Victory Gundam MS/MA and noticed many of
these had "beam bazookas" Logic tells me it must be a variant of a beam
cannon, however logic has failed me numeous times in the past, so just
exactly what is a beam bazooka? My other theory is a missile coated in a beam
shield/ "cloak" (like proton torpedoes in Star Wars) Am I wrong (most
likely)? right?
-trey

P.S. On this topic can someone please tell me what a hard point is?