Burke Rukes (mechadomain2000@yahoo.com)
Sat, 3 Feb 2001 17:40:58 -0800 (PST)

I wrote,

> I've just always had the opinion that something
> which is THAT incredibly cannot possibly be good for
> me.

Okay, my brain has been working faster than my fingers
today... that should read "something which is THAT
incredibly POPULAR cannot possibly be good for me."
Alright, done with that correction. Sorry!

=====
-Burke Rukes
mechadomain2000@yahoo.com

The Mecha Domain - http://mechadomain.gundam.com

"You can't fight City Hall, but you can goddamn sure blow it up!" - George Carlin