Burke Rukes (mechadomain2000@yahoo.com)
Sat, 3 Feb 2001 17:38:22 -0800 (PST)

DuckFlesh writes,

> Hey, could you guys go to my site and click on the
> alta vista search bar?
> yeah, i'm an ass, but Burke is a bigger ass!
> (standing on mountain, waving
> flag with AOL symbol and singing national anthem)
> <A HREF="www.angelfire.com/anime2/zeonbase">Sieg
> Zeon!</A>

Yeah, I can be an ass at times. But it's all in good
fun. I'm not like some people who _HATE_ AOLers and
think they're all a bunch of know-nothing goons... in
fact, I have several friends back in Oklahoma City who
WORK for AOL. I've just always had the opinion that
something which is THAT incredibly cannot possibly be
good for me. So yes, I jest... but it's all in good
fun. Don't take it harshly! ^_^

Oh by the way, your link doesn't work...

=====
-Burke Rukes
mechadomain2000@yahoo.com

The Mecha Domain - http://mechadomain.gundam.com

"You can't fight City Hall, but you can goddamn sure blow it up!" - George Carlin