Burke Rukes (mechadomain2000@yahoo.com)
Sat, 3 Feb 2001 16:48:36 -0800 (PST)

Wolfie_8404 writes:

> ::Pulls out spare Beam Bazooka from GP-02A::
> What was that? Hey at least AOL is better than the
> local DSL provider
> (QWorst) and we won't talk about half the others out
> there. (Out here in the
> Boondocks it's long distance to any REAL internet
> service other than AOL)
> ::Puts bazooka back in storage::

Hee-hee! It's just that everyone and their dog whose
relatively "new" to the internet still uses AOL. Plus,
I always get emails from Wing kiddies with addresses
like "SonGokuDBZHeeroWingZero2387124087963@aol.com",
so I pretty much will answer any email, but I pretty
much ignore the addresses...

> Hey Burke, you still missing pictures from Gundam X
> of the Daughtress Command
> and Daughtress Weapon Gundam? (I have them if you'd
> like a copy)

Yup, if you've got good lineart pics of them - color
or B&W, either is fine - send'em along!

=====
-Burke Rukes
mechadomain2000@yahoo.com

The Mecha Domain - http://mechadomain.gundam.com

"You can't fight City Hall, but you can goddamn sure blow it up!" - George Carlin