Federico Makabenta (yenm@iconn.com.ph)
Sun, 4 Feb 2001 08:32:05 +0800

26 and never took my hobby online until about a year ago. ^_^

Been into MS Gundam since 1994 (college) - but never seriously collected model kits of the series until the MG line came along a two years ago. (I own only about 70+ model kits a third of which aren't Gundam) Plus, Nadesico was partly a factor for rekindling the robot flame in me too... I started rewatching many of the past classics (Yamato, Gatchaman, MSG plus other classics) plus my discovery of fansubs in 1998 hastened my pickup on the series from the pure Japanese anime I used to watch. (back then the only Gundam I've ever watched subbed was 0083 and MSG movies) -_-;

Fed