GRYWOLFGLS@aol.com
Sat, 3 Feb 2001 19:11:31 EST

In a message dated 2/3/01 12:25:29 PM Pacific Standard Time,
mechadomain2000@yahoo.com writes:

> Besides, one AOL address is pretty much
> like any other AOL address. :P
>
> (Burke dodges incoming fire from the countless users
> of AOL - the Yugo of internet service providers) ^_^

::Pulls out spare Beam Bazooka from GP-02A::
What was that? Hey at least AOL is better than the local DSL provider
(QWorst) and we won't talk about half the others out there. (Out here in the
Boondocks it's long distance to any REAL internet service other than AOL)
::Puts bazooka back in storage::

Hey Burke, you still missing pictures from Gundam X of the Daughtress Command
and Daughtress Weapon Gundam? (I have them if you'd like a copy)

Wolfie_8404

AIM: grywolfgls
ICQ: 35106067