blazeeagle (blazeeagle@charter.net)
Sat, 3 Feb 2001 19:05:18 -0500

Mark Simmons writes,

> Not to mention that Bandai's GundamOfficial.com site has translations
> of most of the kit manual text. (Or at least, as much of it as I could
> fit into the space available. ;-) The same will be true for the upcoming
> domestic releases.

  I did not know this. I know the site has painting guide, but I did not
know it was more then that.

> And the Leo still hasn't been released overseas. So you can really feel
> sorry for Japanese and Hong Kong fans on this score...

 Yep, I know. Ya know, you'd think a one time release of these figures in
all regions would better, then this staggered release rate. Wonder if the
Japanese and Hong Kong fans import our GW Leo's? The Leo is one nice figure,
lucky I was able to find one. Though, once the major demand for these are
gone, they will be very easy to find. It's easy to be patient waiting for
something, when one has no choice :) I'll find those EW figures eventually.