GRYWOLFGLS@aol.com
Sat, 3 Feb 2001 18:35:44 EST

I dont know about where you live, but Gundam models before Wing were only
available in 2 stores out of 30 in my town. Thanks to Gundam Wing, they are
in all but 1 store now, with good availability of series, not just Wing.
(this doesn't include the Wal-Mart example of course)

In a message dated 2/3/01 12:22:09 AM Pacific Standard Time,
echofox@wingzero.net writes:

> Gundam Wing models were available at various toy and department stores
> months before Gundam Wing ever aired.
> Why would First Gundam (et all) be any different? Bandai is only putting
> Gundam on TV for one reason: sell toys and model kits. You honestly think
> they would go to the expense of dubbing and digitally restoring/enhancing
> the TV series if they didn't have plans to flood the market with
> merchandise?
> That's how the world works =)

Wolfie_8404

AIM: grywolfgls