AzNkId714@aol.com
Sat, 3 Feb 2001 18:00:48 EST

neogohan@nc.rr.com writes:

> Uuuhh... whatever, models are a big concern to me, but really, not even
> the Gundam Wing models (which are sold in Wal Mart) are being sold. Every
> little red neck kid has heard of Wing, and mostly they want the action
> figures... most people regard model kits as something modellers want

Ok... I have a little cousin (not redneck... fob...) who came to my house,
and the next time I saw him his mom had called up for me to build it for
him.... ::sigh:: I built most of it... then let him try and he broke it...
well... i pray that he wont be getting anymore gundam models... I hhad to get
off the phone for him!