Burke Rukes (mechadomain2000@yahoo.com)
Sat, 3 Feb 2001 12:24:46 -0800 (PST)

DuckFlesh@aol.com writes in response to me:

> > Some overreactionary (sorry dude, forgot your
> name)
> > writes:
> >
> > sure burke, forget my name. im the one who asked
> you about shin matsungas
> > high mobility zaku. you dont forget a thing like
> that! you gave me that

Hey, what can I say? I was actually replying to Mark's
"rant" with my own psychotic "rant". I didn't see your
email addy on the mail, and since most GML messages I
get I delete right after reading them, I don't pay
much attention to who wrote them unless I'm gonna
reply myself. Besides, one AOL address is pretty much
like any other AOL address. :P

(Burke dodges incoming fire from the countless users
of AOL - the Yugo of internet service providers) ^_^

=====
-Burke Rukes
mechadomain2000@yahoo.com

The Mecha Domain - http://mechadomain.gundam.com

"You can't fight City Hall, but you can goddamn sure blow it up!" - George Carlin