garrick lee (goner4sure@yahoo.com)
Sat, 3 Feb 2001 02:29:49 -0800 (PST)

mg gp03 and hguc gm?

with the diecast toycom escaflowne toy, along with
chogokin gaiking, and yamato on their way out...and
with macross plus fast pack valkyries...and vf-1's in
the future...

GADDAMMEET, even my seemingly bottomless wallet has
limits, man. i plan to get a dozen or so of hguc gm's
(as well as a fourth gm quell...). :P

*sob*

:)

and if my wallet is really unlucky, master grade gaera
doga and jagd doga could come out this year too along
with zetaplus and maybe ex-s. :P

ooo, to be a snake in the year of the snake...8-)

-garr

http://gundam.aeug.org/