Gundam EZEight (rx_79g_ez_8@yahoo.com)
Sat, 3 Feb 2001 00:25:40 -0800 (PST)

Why could the GP03S not have a core fighter? it does
seem posible doesn't it? it's really similar to the
GP01, which had a core fighter. or maybe not.
BTW has anyone noticed how similar the gundams from
0083 are to the Gundams in OYW?
gp01 --> First Gundam
  core fighter, prototype gundam, same color scheme,
prototype weapons...etc..
gp03 --> Alex
  panoramic disp, great abilities (alex a newtype use
MS, GP03s a MA in disguise...)....

or may be it's a coincidence...
--- Neil Baumgardner <nbaumgardner@phillips.com>

http://mechadomain.gundam.com/gundam/0083/mecha/rx-78gp03s.htm