Nicholas \ (echofox@wingzero.net)
Sat, 3 Feb 2001 01:23:07 -0800

Gundam Wing models were available at various toy and department stores
months before Gundam Wing ever aired.
Why would First Gundam (et all) be any different? Bandai is only putting
Gundam on TV for one reason: sell toys and model kits. You honestly think
they would go to the expense of dubbing and digitally restoring/enhancing
the TV series if they didn't have plans to flood the market with
merchandise?
That's how the world works =)

---
Nicholas "Echo|Fox" Paufler