Gundam EZEight (rx_79g_ez_8@yahoo.com)
Sat, 3 Feb 2001 00:07:31 -0800 (PST)

let's just say that the walkin into walmart and pickin
up the latest HGUC release ain't gonna happen, or any
of the fantasy you mentioned. No way Gundam is gonna
be THAT popular. i would love to be able to do
everything you mentioned, but do you think America has
a market for Gundam? animation may be, but the models
would most likely not be available unless Gundam
became a precious commodity craze like Furby or
something...let's just face it: we are doomed to
wallow in our self pity until one of us own
Bandai...(ahem ahem...)
--- "Nicholas \"Echo|Fox\" Paufler"