Rodrick Su (rsu@tigana.com)
Fri, 2 Feb 2001 23:38:25 -0800

-----Original Message-----
From: DuckFlesh@aol.com
>On Jan 24, It was put on Gundam.com that The origianal Gundam series is
>coming to cartoon network. I think this is a very bad thing, considering
that
>I don't want MSG to go that commercial. It happened to Dragon Ball Z when
it
>was put on Cartoon Network.. My only hope is that Gundam Wing fans will
>consider the MSG animation "crappy" compared to Gundam Wing, and it will be
>taken off the air. Please God...

Me spot a troll. Me wack a troll. Wack Wack Wack Wack.

Ok, back to non-RPG level intelligence. You Wingnuts really ought to
broaden your horizon. Wing is but a pale replica of the glory that is the
original Mobile Suit Gundam. You must embrace the way of the Newtype and
you will be enlighten.

Ok, mayby that wasn't it either. But you do see the point. Be a bit more
open minded. And you might even enjoy the show.

[ Rodrick Su [ ]