ZeonChar (ZeonChar@Mindspring.com)
Fri, 2 Feb 2001 23:01:27 -0800

Yes, I greatly agree with this. There are some people who actually want to own stuff like Zeta Gundam on DVD commercially. All of us don't speak Japanese, or have access to Japanese tapes. Think of this as a great opportunity for fans of all Gundam. We can only hope it is received well. Otherwise, no more Gundam in the States, evr most likely.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Brandon Perlow
  To: gundam@aeug.org
  Sent: Friday, February 02, 2001 7:02 AM
  Subject: Re: [gundam] Cartoon Network

  That would be bad if it WAs taken off.. Escaflowne never got momentum.. even if the dub was bad, it started generating interest in the uncut show.. Gundam runs the risk of never being pushed again if it fails.. Dont be foolish.. It affects all gundam fans if the original series fails.. Im curious how thay are restoring it....
  DuckFlesh@aol.com wrote:

     On Jan 24, It was put on Gundam.com that The origianal Gundam series is
    coming to cartoon network. I think this is a very bad thing, considering that
    I don't want MSG to go that commercial. It happened to Dragon Ball Z when it
    was put on Cartoon Network.. My only hope is that Gundam Wing fans will
    consider the MSG animation "crappy" compared to Gundam Wing, and it will be
    taken off the air. Please God...