Richard Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Fri, 2 Feb 2001 20:07:31 +0800

> I was just saying I am happy with Gundams popularity and availibility now,
> and that I don't want to see a bunch of anime know nothings wereing
gundam T
> shirts.

Weren't we all like that at one point or another? I dunno, this seems to be
an excellent chance to get people into it. yes, they will be "annoying"
while they get on their feet about gundam, but after that, they'll be great.
Why deny people the liking for Gundam? Teach them to like it in a dignified
way (as if spending savings on a model kit can be seen as dignified by some
other peoplem, but, well, to each his own...). I dunno...what is the fuss
all about?