ROBOTICK (jercar@aristotle.net)
Fri, 2 Feb 2001 20:59:10 -0600

I don't think "Toonami" is aimed at adult audiences, so, in my opinion, it's a great way to get kids hooked on anime while they're young and ignorant like we all were at one point. Think about it; the more anime fans there are, the more anime we have. There's no exclusiveness about being an anime fan anymore. Now, being otaku, on the other hand. . .
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: DogyWonder@aol.com
  To: gundam@aeug.org
  Sent: Friday, February 02, 2001 6:59 PM
  Subject: Re: [gundam] Cartoon Network

  alas' the "exclusitivity" was still a nice thing..
  and as wrong as it may sound.. i still don't appreciate the airing of the
  original...
  i mean, when u hear things like i did...
  (i.e.)
  (kid points to gundam double X)
  kid: Oh kewl! I've never seen that one on wing before! Was it in endless
  waltz?!

  and still i just don't like editing.. .. if something was good enough.. leave
  it alone,

  just my bit on the whole topic..

  oh yeah.. i HATE toonami... its a stupid name also.. (come on! "Toonami"?!
  , You gotta be kidding me!)