Ahsan Khan (deathscythe26@hotmail.com)
Sat, 03 Feb 2001 02:49:44 -0000

>OMG. What a dork. Cmon guy, we're talkin about the ORIGINAL series here. If
>there wasent any MSGD then you wouldent have your Gundam Wing. I don't care
>about the animation, as a matter of fact, i think it was great for it's
>time. I find what you said offensing, I happen to be a big Gundam and MSGD
>fan. I'm lookin forward to the cartoon network airing of it. Ahhh! Those
>wingers!

Hey, I'm a "Winger". Well, I'm looking forward to "First Gundam" (Sounds
weird). Anyway, how bad can the animation be. Is it kinda like Ronin
Warriors or even worse? I don't really care about animation if the story
really draws people in. Look at Star Wars, the first time I saw it I was
drawn into a whole new world. I didn't care about the crappy lines "I have a
bad feeling about this" (They've used that in every one so far....) or the
"outdated" look of the film. It was the story. Plus I want some MG's
cheaper! Don't worry if newcomers are walking around with shirts with a bad
lookin' Zaku on it. Tell them where it came from. Why do you think I joined
the GML in the first place. I mean I knew I heard Gundam somewhere else.
Asking some of my friends lead me into the depths of anime. If they acted
"superior" I would still be in the dark.

Ahsan "Haman" Khan