Burke Rukes (mechadomain2000@yahoo.com)
Fri, 2 Feb 2001 18:34:17 -0800 (PST)

Greetings, GMLers!

Well, I was planning to do my weekly update to The
Mecha Domain today, but being the occasional nitwit
that I am, I goofed up in trying to email some of the
new files to myself at work (I do most of the grunt
work and file uploading from work, since I have a
SWEET DSL connection there). But I goofed and didn't
get all of my files. So I'll have the update uploaded
on Monday.

Something else that I need to ask everyone... would
anyone here be interested in picking up the reins of
the Gundam Humor Page I started so long ago, but shut
down awhile back? I'd have to have it wither and die
on the vine, but I'm simply too bogged down with
"real" work for my site - plus some other developments
in my life which I don't want to go into right now.
But if someone here is willing to "adopt" the Gundam
Humor Page and do what they will with it, please email
me privately.

Another thing I need to ask is regarding The Saturday
Colony Post... much as I'd like to, it seems that I'm
now just not going to have the time to work on it like
I would. It was going to be a fun "side project", but
it's one that I simply am not going to be able to do
now. If anyone's interested in picking up THAT project
as well, please email me privately.

Okie-doke, that's all for now. See y'all Monday!

=====
-Burke Rukes
mechadomain2000@yahoo.com

The Mecha Domain - http://mechadomain.gundam.com

"You can't fight City Hall, but you can goddamn sure blow it up!" - George Carlin