Richard Abrego (soldier141@hotmail.com)
Fri, 02 Feb 2001 17:56:51 -0800

>From: DuckFlesh@aol.com
>To: gundam@aeug.org
>Subject: [gundam] Cartoon Network
>Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2001 16:41:23 EST
>
> On Jan 24, It was put on Gundam.com that The origianal Gundam series is
>coming to cartoon network. I think this is a very bad thing, considering
>that
>I don't want MSG to go that commercial. It happened to Dragon Ball Z when
>it
>was put on Cartoon Network.. My only hope is that Gundam Wing fans will
>consider the MSG animation "crappy" compared to Gundam Wing, and it will be
>taken off the air. Please God...

OMG. What a dork. Cmon guy, we're talkin about the ORIGINAL series here. If
there wasent any MSGD then you wouldent have your Gundam Wing. I don't care
about the animation, as a matter of fact, i think it was great for it's
time. I find what you said offensing, I happen to be a big Gundam and MSGD
fan. I'm lookin forward to the cartoon network airing of it. Ahhh! Those
wingers!

"Whats that? A Zaku? The Feddies must of captured it.....i'll give it a
mercy killing!"

Zeon MS-09 Pilot