DogyWonder@aol.com
Fri, 2 Feb 2001 20:35:34 EST

Having no relation to the topic but just to say something about it...
But does anyone feel my pity for the animators that must constantly draw the
main character (his name escapes me for the time being) without any garments
on.. I haven't seen alot of the series yet but enough and he tends to be
naked at least once in every episode..