Chris Maier (oom9@crosswinds.net)
Fri, 2 Feb 2001 20:11:19 -0500

GX was made following Gundam Wing. As for Dragonball Z, it already was
commercial. Have you seen some of the commercials for Dragonball stuff like
eyedrops and fruit juice?
  MSG is also very commercial as well.....I mean, over a dozen sequels, over
a hundred model kits and a rapidly growing action figure line, nearly a
hundred video games featuring Gundam in some form of another, a theme park
ride, a statue....
   If Gundam isn't commercial, I don't know what is.
  -----Original Message-----
  From: owner-gundam@1u.aeug.org [mailto:owner-gundam@1u.aeug.org]On Behalf
Of Aoi Beru
  Sent: Friday, February 02, 2001 6:48 PM
  To: gundam@aeug.org
  Subject: Re: [gundam] Cartoon Network

  Yeah, well I was actually *hoping* that they would put Gundam X on air
instead of the MSG. Why? I dunno...I guess just because I wanted to see the
later series of Gundam instead of the earlier ones. It would kind of make
sense to put on the shows following GWing. But wait...was GX created before
or after GW?

  ~Aoi

    DuckFlesh@aol.com wrote:

    On Jan 24, It was put on Gundam.com that The origianal Gundam series is
    coming to cartoon network. I think this is a very bad thing, considering
that
    I don't want MSG to go that commercial. It happened to Dragon Ball Z
when it
    was put on Cartoon Network.. My only hope is that Gundam Wing fans will
    consider the MSG animation "crappy" compared to Gundam Wing, and it will
be
    taken off the air. Please God...

  Take My hand...

  Dream With Me...