Aoi Beru (bluemoonie85@yahoo.com)
Fri, 2 Feb 2001 15:47:30 -0800 (PST)

Yeah, well I was actually *hoping* that they would put Gundam X on air instead of the MSG. Why? I dunno...I guess just because I wanted to see the later series of Gundam instead of the earlier ones. It would kind of make sense to put on the shows following GWing. But wait...was GX created before or after GW?

~Aoi

  DuckFlesh@aol.com wrote:
On Jan 24, It was put on Gundam.com that The origianal Gundam series is
coming to cartoon network. I think this is a very bad thing, considering that
I don't want MSG to go that commercial. It happened to Dragon Ball Z when it
was put on Cartoon Network.. My only hope is that Gundam Wing fans will
consider the MSG animation "crappy" compared to Gundam Wing, and it will be
taken off the air. Please God...

Take My hand...

Dream With Me...

And You Will Be Happy Forever...