SeiyaKou7634968@aol.com
Fri, 2 Feb 2001 18:11:43 EST

In a message dated 2/2/2001 5:03:59 PM Central Standard Time,
DuckFlesh@aol.com writes:

> By anime know nothing, i refer to kids who see 1 anime show, say "what a
> cool
> cartoon!", and not even know what anime is (and not figure it out)

There is nothing wrong with that to me as I was like that when I was a kid I
didn't even know Japan made cartoons I thought only the u.s. made em but
years later later I found out about anime so give them a break and flame me
if you want I'll just delete it cause I'm just expressing my opinion k minna!?

Seiya Kou