Loran Seakku (neogohan@nc.rr.com)
Fri, 2 Feb 01 18:02:49 -0500

>I swear, I'm the only Gundam fan in the world who doesn't like the GP-03 :P
>I vastly prefer Kawamori's work in 0083 to Katoki's, anyway. The Stamen,
>specifically, just doesn't seem like a very attractive design to me.
>Sigh. I was so hoping the next MG would be the Zetaplus :/

DAMMIT, I thought the next MG WAS Z-Plus, and reading Sentinel now... I
really want one. Oh well, I'm pretty fond of the Gp03... but I hate 0083.
We need a gp03 to finish off the gp series anyway.

This is sorta changing the subject, but it made me remember... does the
GP03 have wing binders?? I know that they're on the hips... but I could
swear the 1/144 manual lists them as "Wing Binders" That's impossible!