Loran Seakku (neogohan@nc.rr.com)
Fri, 2 Feb 01 17:58:50 -0500

>I ,would actually hate this. Why? Because the places I get my models are in
>molls and places widely known. There wouldn't be a HGUC or a MG or MSIA left
>for me,because of the kids.It would suck,because it would probably get
>translated into english and my Japanese language learning would go down the
>damn drain. And dealers that I go to will raise the prices a whole mess. I
>am
>only objected to the model section,I would love to see MSG run on CN(I wish
>it could go unedited though). I am a big Gundam fan and am glad it is coming
>to the US. Oh and the chances of places like Target, WalMart, and placers
>like that,it is slim to see them order anyting from Japan.
>Michael

Uuuhh... whatever, models are a big concern to me, but really, not even
the Gundam Wing models (which are sold in Wal Mart) are being sold. Every
little red neck kid has heard of Wing, and mostly they want the action
figures... most people regard model kits as something modellers want
anyway... not kids