Nicholas \ (echofox@wingzero.net)
Fri, 2 Feb 2001 15:49:40 -0800

Of course they'll stock MSG stuff.
They were selling Gundam Wing kits and action figures, which by all reports
sold quite well. There's no reason to doubt that MSG will fare any worse.
Prices will go down everywhere as a result. Shops which previously had to
import the models from Japan at higher cost will instead by them from US
distributors, dropping the price for everybody.
You'll notice that on eBay and such Wing kits no longer fetch import prices
since they can be had cheaply at your average department store. The same
will happen with US released MSG kits and such.
And on your other point, who cares if its translated in English? It's my
native language, but I still watch all my anime subbed. I don't watch anime
on TV, everything I watch these days is on DVD where I can watch in the
original, unedited Japanese language form.

---
Nicholas "Echo|Fox" Paufler
"Hail Eris. All hail Discordia!"

----- Original Message ----- From: <Doom4duke@aol.com> To: <gundam@aeug.org> Sent: Friday, February 02, 2001 2:40 PM Subject: Re: [gundam] Cartoon Network