Mark Simmons (scorpio@best.com)
Fri, 2 Feb 2001 14:43:14 -0800

>My only hope is that Gundam Wing fans will
>consider the MSG animation "crappy" compared to Gundam Wing, and it will be
>taken off the air. Please God...

  Yeah, and why stop there? If only they'd stop making Gundam series in
Japan, too! And no more model kits for all those unworthy fans to build!
In fact, what would be _really_ perfect would be if they'd never created
Gundam in the first place. Now that would be sweeeeeet!

  Okay, that was a little heavy-handed, but really...

-- mark