Doom4duke@aol.com
Fri, 2 Feb 2001 17:40:47 EST

In a message dated 2/2/01 2:03:54 PM, echofox@wingzero.net writes:

<<Can you imagine being able to walk into your local Wal Mart and pick up the
latest HGUC release off the shelf? Imagine walking in and coming out with the
latest MG in one hand, and a stack of GM/Ball and ZakuII MSiA so you can
create your A bao a Qu diorama?>>

I ,would actually hate this. Why? Because the places I get my models are in
molls and places widely known. There wouldn't be a HGUC or a MG or MSIA left
for me,because of the kids.It would suck,because it would probably get
translated into english and my Japanese language learning would go down the
damn drain. And dealers that I go to will raise the prices a whole mess. I am
only objected to the model section,I would love to see MSG run on CN(I wish
it could go unedited though). I am a big Gundam fan and am glad it is coming
to the US. Oh and the chances of places like Target, WalMart, and placers
like that,it is slim to see them order anyting from Japan.
Michael