Thomas Kohl (T.C.Kohl@t-online.de)
Fri, 2 Feb 2001 22:57:02 +0100

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: DuckFlesh@aol.com
  To: gundam@aeug.org
  Sent: Friday, February 02, 2001 10:41 PM
  Subject: [gundam] Cartoon Network

  On Jan 24, It was put on Gundam.com that The origianal Gundam series is
  coming to cartoon network. I think this is a very bad thing, considering that
  I don't want MSG to go that commercial. It happened to Dragon Ball Z when it
  was put on Cartoon Network.. My only hope is that Gundam Wing fans will
  consider the MSG animation "crappy" compared to Gundam Wing, and it will be
  taken off the air. Please God...

  What reason could anyone have to deny such a true classic series to the public, i seriously doubt it will be a success, sorry but american public has been spoiled with GW and i guess they expect the same standard, invincible suits, gay protagonists( slacky kids, i hate slacky kids, but they are everywhere these days !!!! ) and a story that is mostly ignored by the public, go on ask a kid if it thinks the war shown in GW is cruel and uneccessary i seriuosly doubt it will say yes, but thats what people should have learned from GW ( as from most of the other Gundam series, ok i dont see that moral in GG but heck i only watched 6 episodes )

  But i would not wish MSG to be taken off air, think about it if it fails theres probably never gonna be any other UC stuff on CN , ahh heck what am i talking about, i dont live in the US and i really dont care if your kids were spoiled by flashy god-mode gundams killing everything in sight and apologizing afterwards i just hope for more people to watch and try to understand the message behind all the mech

  OK so much for my rantings, remember all this is imho and i am at the moment slightly drunk, oh and i am german too so that should make me the ultimate person to pick on ( drunken nazi you ! *LOL*)
  just go on read and enjoy *G+