Brandon Perlow (nurbs@pacbell.net)
Fri, 02 Feb 2001 15:02:35 +0000

That would be bad if it WAs taken off.. Escaflowne never got momentum..
even if the dub was bad, it started generating interest in the uncut
show.. Gundam runs the risk of never being pushed again if it fails..
Dont be foolish.. It affects all gundam fans if the original series
fails.. Im curious how thay are restoring it....