Zhou Tai An (kain@pacific.net.sg)
Thu, 1 Feb 2001 19:21:06 +0800 (SGT)

>I can t see anyone being emotional or crying for Quess.. Yeesh.. Chien yes,
>Quess no..
>Hathaway isnt worth crying for either....

Hey, I like Quess. I find that Quess is one of the most fascinating and
misunderstood characters of Gundam...I was actually going to write an essay
about Quess, but I'm very busy and would not be able to respond to the storm
of controversy that said essay would generate on the ML. ^_^

Zhou Tai An (kain@pacific.net.sg)