Nicholas \ (echofox@wingzero.net)
Thu, 1 Feb 2001 02:23:11 -0800

Mwuahaha.
Just sitting here watching episode 8 of Excel Saga (truly the best comedy
anime I've ever seen), and there's a little Gundam in-joke. Excel is
speaking to her uber-cute neighbor, "Sailor Kojet", who offers her some
lunch (Excel is, as always, starving, and just about to try and eat Menchi).
The scene cuts, their fingers touch, then you see them floating in space and
a swan floats by with Excel looking very much like Lalah and Sailor Kojet in
Amuro's Federation uniform =)
It's the in jokes that really make this show ... I can't wait for ADV to
hurry up and start releasing it on DVD :p

---
Nicholas "Echo|Fox" Paufler
"Hail Eris. All hail Discordia!"