Jim Huang (tyhuang@OCF.Berkeley.EDU)
Wed, 31 Jan 2001 23:56:29 -0800

On 31 Jan 2001, at 18:36, -Z- wrotf:

> > >I don't suppose any1 would be good enough to translate Lightning
> > >Hathaway, Gaia Gear or For the Barrel? while we're at it, how bout
> > >Schell Bullet? no? oh well.. I can wish.

Does anyone on GML have Gaia Gear? It's out-of-print for a long
time. I just checked Yahoo! Japan Auction, there are two sets
around, but none will ship internationally. None of us can do
synopsis for titles we do not have.

I have Schell Bullet I in front of me, but it does not really have much
plot, just a lot on the background of the universe. I have II on order,
but from what I heard, it's not much of an improvement. Without
Ikuhara's recent personal move, I am not sure the series will go on.

As I get older and mushy, I tend to get emotional or start crying
when Quess' name is invoked, that make it very hard for me to finish
doing synopsis for Hathaway.

Jim Huang