-Z- (z@gundam.com)
Wed, 31 Jan 2001 18:36:07 -0800

> >I don't suppose any1 would be good enough to translate Lightning Hathaway,
> >Gaia Gear or For the Barrel? while we're at it, how bout Schell Bullet? no?
> >oh well.. I can wish.

Try here for Hathaway's Flash:

http://www.best.com/~scorpio/Synopsis/SNH.html

You'll find that link along with links to synopses of Blue Destiny, 08th MS
Team, Z Gundam and Crossbone Gundam one level up:

http://www.best.com/~scorpio/geninfo.html

All of these were abstracted from the GML by Kota Fujimura, who (alas) appears
to have moved on to other things -- the last update was 25 September 1999.

-Z-