Doom4duke@aol.com
Wed, 31 Jan 2001 21:20:41 EST

In a message dated 1/31/01 5:54:01 PM, gusjae@channel1.com writes:

<<Loran,
I think the kit itself may have be may in 95, but the original was from the
mid 80s. The engineering is quite different. I don't own the kit, but I
did have others from that line, and if I remember correctly, that is not a
snap kit either.
If you are up for the challenge, go ahead. The kit itself was great for
those day's standard.
For $8, how can you go wrong!! You can always use it to practice
kitbashing!! :)

I have some of the old kits(the original line of kits) they were also
reissued in 95,but i found some of the older kits that weren't reissued(some
MAs) and the Bandai symbol was differant! Was it differant back then?
Michael