Loran Seakku (neogohan@nc.rr.com)
Wed, 31 Jan 01 21:19:53 -0500

>Loran,
>I think the kit itself may have be may in 95, but the original was from the
>mid 80s. The engineering is quite different. I don't own the kit, but I
>did have others from that line, and if I remember correctly, that is not a
>snap kit either.
>If you are up for the challenge, go ahead. The kit itself was great for
>those day's standard.
>For $8, how can you go wrong!! You can always use it to practice
>kitbashing!! :)

No, I bought it, I liked it. It was made in 95 (according to the manual)
and with it, you really can see some MG qualities coming into effect... I
would have asked the list first, but I was on vacation, and the hobby
shop was getting rid of all their Gundam kits. (I also got the HGUC Gyan,
which, IMO SUCKS) it wasn't snap, but that sorta added to strength. It
does come with a nice heat hawk...