Loran Seakku (neogohan@nc.rr.com)
Wed, 31 Jan 01 19:51:57 -0500

I saw this older kit in a model store for about 8 dollars. It's the 1/100
HiZack Kit from 1995. Having built the HGUC HiZack, I thought it'd be
interesting to compare, since the HGUC HiZack was kinda dissapointing,
and this 1/100 was made in 95, the same year as the first MG. Well, the
1/100 HiZack rules. Does anyone have it? I thought it was totally great
with the independent fingers, inner detail (to some degree...) and just
being frickin HUGE. Did anyone prefer this kit over the HGUC?