Richard Holman (homer@mcn.net)
Wed, 31 Jan 2001 09:37:55 -0700

:

>Can you use the power of the Net to find me the 1/144 Gaplant from Z Gundam
>and the 1/144 MSV FA Gundam and Psycommu Test Type Zaku?

Try Rainbow 10, or Hobbylink Japan on the net. (URL's not handy at the
moment.) Off the net get a catalog from NEWTYPE Hobbies and Toys in San
Francisco.

Surely they might
>be somewhere on that bulletin board.
>
>To list: What are your hardest-to-find Holy Grail Gundam plastic models? I
>want a set of the Morinaga 1/300 MSV/Z kits.

You and everyone else, SIGH. I would like the ~1/550 mini mobile suits
Bandai put into candy like 10-15 years ago, if I understand my expert, they
did every UC suit from First Gundam to Char's Counterattack. The also I
guess did L Gaim, and Patlabor too. SIGH
I had always hoped they might release these in the US, either as they did in
Japan and Asia, or even as a bucket o' MS to nab younger fans now that
Gundam is in the US. Hell I would be buying candy by the case if they did.
Same for the Morinagas, they are really well done for a candy premium. Too
bad they don't have the same aftermarket exposure gashapon toys do.......

> [...]
>> http://www.eceurope.com/ECTrade/Search/Category.asp?CatID=2000
>>
>> Computer Products & Office Equipment (4,403 Trade Opportunities)
>> http://www.eceurope.com/ECTrade/Search/Category.asp?CatID=16000
>>
>> Base Metals & Articles of (3,981 Trade Opportunities)
>> http://www.eceurope.com/ECTrade/Search/Category.asp?CatID=14000
>>
>> Plastics, Rubber & Associated Articles (3,695 Trade Opportunities)
>> http://www.eceurope.com/ECTrade/Search/Category.asp?CatID=5000
>>
>> Transport Vehicles & Equipment (3,123 Trade Opportunities)
>> http://www.eceurope.com/ECTrade/Search/Category.asp?CatID=18000
>>
>> Wood, Cork, Straw & Associated Articles (2,415 Trade Opportunities)
>> http://www.eceurope.com/ECTrade/Search/Category.asp?CatID=7000
>>
>> Animals & Animal Products (2,319 Trade Opportunities)
>> http://www.eceurope.com/ECTrade/Search/Category.asp?CatID=1000
>>
>> Mineral Materials & Products (1,938 Trade Opportunities)
>> http://www.eceurope.com/ECTrade/Search/Category.asp?CatID=12000
>>
>> Surgical, Medical & Lab Equipment (1,687 Trade Opportunities)
>> http://www.eceurope.com/ECTrade/Search/Category.asp?CatID=20000
>>
>> Paper, Paperboard & Associated Articles (1,413 Trade Opportunities)
>> http://www.eceurope.com/ECTrade/Search/Category.asp?CatID=8000
>>
>> Precious Stones, Metals & Articles (1,269 Trade Opportunities)
>> http://www.eceurope.com/ECTrade/Search/Category.asp?CatID=13000
>>
>> Hides, Skins & Leather Articles (1,002 Trade Opportunities)
>> http://www.eceurope.com/ECTrade/Search/Category.asp?CatID=6000
>>
>> Footwear, Headgear & Parts of (943 Trade Opportunities)
>> http://www.eceurope.com/ECTrade/Search/Category.asp?CatID=10000
>>
>> Raw Minerals & Fuels (862 Trade Opportunities)
>> http://www.eceurope.com/ECTrade/Search/Category.asp?CatID=11000
>>
>> Optical, Checking & Measuring Equipment (803 Trade Opportunities)
>> http://www.eceurope.com/ECTrade/Search/Category.asp?CatID=19000
>>
>> Military & Security Equipment & Parts (752 Trade Opportunities)
>> http://www.eceurope.com/ECTrade/Search/Category.asp?CatID=21000
>>

>> Best regards,
>>
>> Richard A. Lovewell
>> International Trade Dept.
>> ECeurope.com (TM) Ltd
>> 81 Oxford Street
>> London W1R 1RB
>> United Kingdom
>> Tel: +44-(0)20-7903 5485
>> Fax: +44-(0)20-7903 5379
>> eMail: RL2@ECeurope.com

>> If you do NOT wish to receive further correspondence from ECeurope.com,
>> simply reply to this e-mail with the word REMOVE in the "Subject" and
>> mailto:mail@eceurope.com?subject=remove
>> Any enquiries sent to this return address will not be answered.
>>
>> If you do have any enquiries, please email info@eceurope.com or
>> help@eceurope.com

>> ECeurope.com "Trade BBS" - The fastest growing B2B eMarketplace on the
>> Net.
>>
>> This information transmitted is only for the person or entity to which
it
>> is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.
Any