Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Wed, 31 Jan 2001 09:25:42 -0800

>being the owner of the kits that garrick has harassed, I would also say that
>they have quite a few other weaknesses, mostly on the fact that their hands
>get loose quite easily, grip-wise.

I think even some of the MG kits are not immune to this problem, however.

>another problem is that their
>proportions, while heroic, tend to be iffy when it comes to real-life poses.

I think they pose about as well or better than the 0080 kits, which came
out around the same time but lacks the System Injection multi-color parts.

>Another problem: the plastic molding is sometimes suspicious, in the sense
>that they can be unexpectedly fragile in the damnedest places.

Really? Did they break? I haven't had it happen to mine.

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0