John Tay (webcaster99@yahoo.com)
Wed, 31 Jan 2001 05:03:57 -0800 (PST)

The HJ march issue that is. Becos the weird thing is
that i've found an insert in the copy that i've bought
which is an old insert belonging to Dengki Hobby dated
1999.

That's why i like to know if there's any wrong
packaging with the one i bought.

The decals that Dengki used to give is nice...which i
find is more useful...wish they include them in their
future issue.

http://gundam.aeug.org/