garrick lee (goner4sure@yahoo.com)
Wed, 31 Jan 2001 03:35:23 -0800 (PST)

> I am probably gonna get them in the near future. Are
> they easy to
> assemble(not that it really matters,I'm gonna glue
> and paint it)? I don't
> really want an easy kit,but if its easy it won't
> take as long for me to
> finish.
> michael

except for the f91 and sf91, i haven't actually
assembled my own bunch of f91 kits yet. *sheepish
grin* i'm saving my favorite kits for later
(including a few more gm quels and gm customs...;P)

but i have seen them, and have, er, toyed with them
(richie ramos' kits, hehehehe). straightforward snap
and glue shouldn't take more than 2 to 3 hours.
they're not really that difficult to handle, but
they're not stuff for beginners. intermediate is
about it.

the problem with f91 kits are the usual flimsy skirts
and fragile joints. other than that, they're good
stuff. the hardygun is probably the best of the
bunch.

-garr