Dr. Core (core@pojo.com)
Wed, 31 Jan 2001 09:45:38 +0100

Peter Carranza wrote:
>To list: What are your hardest-to-find Holy Grail Gundam plastic models? I
>want a set of the Morinaga 1/300 MSV/Z kits.

I am still looking for the old Gundam Simulation game with 25 1/550 game
pieces (see Mania on our site). It's actually not that hard to find, pops
up in
Yahoo Japan auction regularly, but the bidding goes up to 15-20x the original
price regularly too. :(

It's especially hard to justify since I don't know of a single Gundam fan in
Holland to play against... It's all DBZ, P'mon or nothing.

Dr. Core
Brain Surgeon/Rocket Scientist
Newtype Asylum
http://side7.gundam.com/newtype_asylum/