Peter Carranza (uc0088sentinel@excite.com)
Tue, 30 Jan 2001 23:39:04 -0800 (PST)

Can you use the power of the Net to find me the 1/144 Gaplant from Z Gundam
and the 1/144 MSV FA Gundam and Psycommu Test Type Zaku? Surely they might
be somewhere on that bulletin board.

To list: What are your hardest-to-find Holy Grail Gundam plastic models? I
want a set of the Morinaga 1/300 MSV/Z kits.