Doom4duke@aol.com
Tue, 30 Jan 2001 23:33:30 EST

In a message dated 1/30/01 6:09:10 PM, goner4sure@yahoo.com writes:

<<to answer the real question, yes, the f91 lines are
quite detailed. particularly the silhouette formula
91 mechs (which the hardygun falls under). the vigna
zhira, neo gundam, g-cannon magna and cluster gundam
are well detailed. the rxf-91, and rxf-91a are also
tops. so are the rest of the modular f90 kits.

-garr>>

I am probably gonna get them in the near future. Are they easy to
assemble(not that it really matters,I'm gonna glue and paint it)? I don't
really want an easy kit,but if its easy it won't take as long for me to
finish.
michael