garrick lee (goner4sure@yahoo.com)
Tue, 30 Jan 2001 18:08:23 -0800 (PST)

err...all the talk about email and html aside...;)

to answer the real question, yes, the f91 lines are
quite detailed. particularly the silhouette formula
91 mechs (which the hardygun falls under). the vigna
zhira, neo gundam, g-cannon magna and cluster gundam
are well detailed. the rxf-91, and rxf-91a are also
tops. so are the rest of the modular f90 kits.

-garr

http://gundam.aeug.org/