Dom Tetreault (keiichido@hotmail.com)
Tue, 30 Jan 2001 12:31:42 -0500

> RE: Join the World's Largest Trade Bulletin Board, for Free
>
> Having seen your company listing in Anime Resources List, we would like to

Oh, wow. Who knew that being an anime fan could open up so many business
opportunities? If I had a job, I'd quit it right now and become a full-time
otaku so I could get inundated with stuff like this, and I'd be bound to
someday make millions of dollars. Sweet.

- dom

'afros are number one!' (nabeshin, excel saga)
'our only responsibility is to take over the world!' (martina, slayers next)