Eiji Hayashi (mirage_left4@hotmail.com)
Tue, 30 Jan 2001 15:28:58 -0000

Yo Echo.. its Nataku. Just heard the news.. oh well, it was fun while it
lasted. I had a feeling you would run into problems with lamers linking to
your site, lot of them out there that likes taking advantage of other
people's work.. that was the reason why I didn't start a site myself.

If you do decide to reopen though.. let me know. I think I still have a
couple more MSGirl pics I could hook you up with ^_^'

I've got a bit more time lately (on work term), so I might be coming back to
#animemedia. Talk to you then.

Eiji